This role will be responsible for effective external Marketing Communications and for providing support to the Strategic Growth Team with their Business Development activities, Market and Opportunity Analysis, Content and Branding.
Hybrid, With 1-2 days per week from a nominated base office
Head of Marketing and Communications
▪ General branding, website, intranet and support on bid/proposal design and production.
▪ Working with Head of Marketing & Communications to create on and offline marketing and internal communications collateral.
▪ Working with external supply chain on digital marketing campaigns from inception and creation to completion, including statistical analysis, reporting and future development.
▪ Develop and implement content via scheduling software for LinkedIn.
▪ Awareness and analysis of industry and professional association events for team attendance and/or engagement/representation.
Support for opportunities, proposals and bids
▪ Supporting bids/proposals, document production and governance processes.
▪ Direct relevant communications for opportunities and colleagues.
▪ Collating and managing responses to website/email enquiries.
▪ Manage opportunity tracker and monthly report and keep a log of all live projects and proposals the Team are engaged on.
▪ Support the preparation, production and distribution of Client and Key Account Plans and reports
▪ Assisting in the review of future opportunities.
▪ Assisting with preparation of Tender and Framework responses.
▪ Planning and managing client events from inception to completion as required.
Analysis and Database Support
▪ Develop and maintain CRM Systems for Vercity digital marketing and BD purposes
▪ Analyse opportunities and enquiries arising from the Vercity website using the analytics systems, and populating CRM databases accordingly
▪ Track and review trends (sectors, clients, industry segments, market demand) and develop progress reports and presentations to support strategic decision making
This job description is intended to reflect, in outline, the responsibilities of the post-holder which may change over time with the Corporate and local business needs of Vercity. It will therefore, be subject to periodic review.
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
▪ Demonstrable marketing, business development, events and analytics experience
▪ Experience of working autonomously with minimal supervision
▪ Graphic design competency
▪ Awareness/knowledge of the markets Vercity operates in
▪ Highly Proficient in the use of software packages i.e. PowerBI, CRMs, Websites, MS Office, MS Access and Adobe Suite
▪ Experience of working in development of CRM systems
▪ Proven strong attention to detail
▪ Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
▪ Demonstrate strong relationship skills
▪ Proven ability to effectively manage and prioritise workload, working to tight deadlines
▪ Energetic and enthusiastic, with professional and confident interpersonal skills
▪ Excellent professional presentation in working with a diverse range of colleagues, clients and supply chain staff
▪ Emotional intelligence and empathy
▪ Relevant qualifications and interest in developing career with further marketing certification qualifications (e.g. CIM, similar)
Please send us your name, contact details, CV and cover letter here.